Our Equipment Financing Programs Keep You On The Road
Hazeldean House is the industry-leader when it comes to financing for the commercial trucking industry.
Serving for-hire fleets and owner/operators, leasing companies, vocational/medium duty operators and dealers, our sales force combines asset management and collateral expertise with creative options to develop a transportation finance program that will help your company grow and go.
More than just financing a tractor or trailer, we have a deep understanding of latest industry and market events that impact your business. With more than 60 years experience helping trucking companies meet business challenges regardless of the economic or regulatory environment
- Cash flow and liquidity improvement
- Balance sheet and working capital enhancement
We are a complete lender when it comes to the trucking industry’s equipment needs:
- Heavy Duty Tractors
- Medium Duty Trucks
- Salvage Equipment
Our typical financing transactions range from 36 to 84 months and include a variety of structures, including leases and term loans to meet your unique needs. For example:
- Leasing Options: Solutions that can enhance your liquidity, help manage cash flow:
- True Lease or Fair Market Value (FMV) Lease
- FMV Rebate Lease
- Early Buy-Out Lease
- TRAC Leases
- Step/Skip Leases
- Secured Loans for New or Used Equipment: Ideal for customers with long-life equipment needs, who prefer asset ownership and the associated tax benefits.
- Wholesale Floor Plan Financing: Our inventory finance product for dealers helps ease the capital burden of stocking the latest products your customers want to buy.